Bike Storage - help needed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi, i know you have had a few similar posts from people like me...

I am currently in my second year of university studying product design. We have been given a project that is looking into bike storage for the domestic market. This is a live project, working with a company that currently caters to the Education sector, Hospitals, Universities, B2B, housing developers and local authorities. This company is now interested in entering the domestic market. There is a high chance that one of our designs will be manufactured and sold worldwide! This is why the research for this project is so important - and as someone who has a very limited knowledge on bikes and cycling - i need your help!!

I would really appreciate it if anyone can fill in my questionnaire https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDBqb3Yxa2kxWVRyU1NhUXFqU2dpMEE6MQ

Feel free to ask me any questions too? on here or on my website where the questionnaire can also be found http://sabrinadesign.co.uk/2010/10/year-2-project-1-cyclepods-questionnaire/ (comments can be left below the questionnaire on here) or even on twitter @sllungo.

Thank you!

Norm

Done.

Nice survey, first question was strange (do I live in my family's home or do my family live in my home? I rather think we all live in the family home) but otherwise, very good. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
S

SabrinaDesign

Thank you. I was trying to determine whether the person filling in the questionnaire was the owner of the home (parents or children)...that might have been a better way of writing it!?

I really appreciate you taking the time to fill it in and reply!

Norm

No problem, Sabrina, and I hope it goes well with cyclepods.

And that question is not an issue, Sabrina, it just took me a sec to understand what the question was asking. And that is probably as much down to my age as anything else. :whistle:

Compared to many of the surveys we see, that one was spot on. :becool:

OP
OP
S

SabrinaDesign

I now have 29 responses which is amazing! Would love to get around 50...so peoples help is still needed and appreciated :smile: I will put the results from my questionnaire on to my website so anyone interested in them can have a look!

A big thanks to anyone who has already responded!!!

OP
OP
S

SabrinaDesign

Is it possible to add pictures into this topic? I had a thought, it would be quite interesting to see where/how people store their bikes...would people be interested in posting this? and is it possible?

I have seen the gallery and am tempted to look through seeing if i can find any already uploaded!
unsure.gif

rusky

CC Addict
Have a look at this thread https://www.cyclechat.net/ :thumbsup:

Shaun

Founder
I now have 29 responses which is amazing! Would love to get around 50...so peoples help is still needed and appreciated :smile: I will put the results from my questionnaire on to my website so anyone interested in them can have a look!

A big thanks to anyone who has already responded!!!

Glad you're getting a good response ... and it would good to see the results posted here at CycleChat ... as we often get asked to participate, but rarely see the results.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
S

SabrinaDesign

i will be uploading them to my website at some point (been busy this week drawing up concepts for the company) so will put a link here once thats done!
smile.gif

i have also gained more responses since my presentation so would like to add those in - on 48 responses now! they are still relevant as i can look over them when refining my designs.

Top Bottom