Bike theft Pakistan styleeeeee

Linky not working for me, CP..
 

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
There was a round the world cyclist who had his bike nicked in Portsmouth a couple years ago. I seem to remember the media picked up on the story and the bike "miraculously" reappeared a day or two later.

I agree it would be great to get the same response as in that article though
 

montage

God Almighty
Location
Bethlehem
mcshroom said:
There was a round the world cyclist who had his bike nicked in Portsmouth a couple years ago. I seem to remember the media picked up on the story and the bike "miraculously" reappeared a day or two later.

I agree it would be great to get the same response as in that article though
Living near portsmouth....going there for college etc...I only have this to say:

What tit leaves a decent bike unattended in Pompy?
 

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Location
Meanwood, Leeds
montage said:
Living near portsmouth....going there for college etc...I only have this to say:

What tit leaves a decent bike unattended in Pompy?
I would hardly say that it was a decent bike. If I recall it was a most unappealing thing to behold.
 

Stephenite

Membå
Location
OslO
 

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
vernon said:
I would hardly say that it was a decent bike. If I recall it was a most unappealing thing to behold.
If it's the one I'm thinking off, then yes, it was a bit of a clunker. But it had done more miles than about 99% of the blingy bikes out there...
 
summerdays said:
Oh if only that was the reaction if your bike was stolen in the UK!!
I remember Heinz Stucke, touring since 1962 and got to Portsmouth where his bike was nicked within hours of entering the city, to be found dumped a couple of days later.

Edited - Didn't see above post... but will leave this on as it is.
 
Top Bottom