Bike Thief

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Bagged one yesterday. Caught in the act with a set of boltcroppers......full and frank admission in interview. Even grassed up his mate. CCTV is a wonderful tool!
icon_cool.gif
Appologies to those of you have read this thread on another forum...but I'm pleased with this one.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Yeh read it over there....

Well done.... so did you d-lock him ?

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Pity you cannot use the bolt croppers on the thieving sh.. ! My work mate has just had £2k's worth of down hill Kona knicked..to say he is gutted is an understatement,like me he would not be fussed if they took his car !

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
skudupnorth said:
Pity you cannot use the bolt croppers on the thieving sh.. ! My work mate has just had £2k's worth of down hill Kona knicked..to say he is gutted is an understatement,like me he would not be fussed if they took his car !

My mate at work just had hers nicked. A security guard appeared whilst she stood there bemused as to where her bike had gone and said "..sorry luv, if you'd have been here 3 minutes ago you might have caught him in the act!"

Essentially he saw it on CCTV but the site is so big it took him a few minutes to get there. :blush:

Vikeonabike said:
Yep, Behind his back...he got a bit anti so ended up getting aquainted with a brick wall!

Well done, Vike! ;)

Hopefully he'll have an expensive trip to the dentist's!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
2Loose said:
:bravo:Good show Vike, one less scrote around.
I heard CCTV hasn't been working properly, so yours must be the exception that proves the rule!
Why? He'll be out in 5 minutes, probably with compensation to pay for some new tools due to his human rights being infringed... or something.

Well done, Vike though. ;)

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Had some teenage scrotes steal my neighbour's bike, and try to take my trailer. Fail, they found her bike back, and my trailer was locked, thank goodness.

Top Bottom