Bike Touring Meet Up in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tony

Damn! I will probably be in Portsmouth for work.....

jags

Guru
can you guy's make a video of this a put it on your site or utube.
a lot of people would be very interested in this meet. but for one reason or another people won't be able to get there.
cheers
jags.

OP
OP
F

friedel

jags said:
can you guy's make a video of this a put it on your site or utube.
a lot of people would be very interested in this meet. but for one reason or another people won't be able to get there.
cheers
jags.

I'd love to but I need to buy a video camera first. I can do audio, though I know that's 'old school'

OP
OP
F

friedel

rich p said:
If I can, I will.
If not, are we still on for a coffee or a beer in Den Haag or Delft in April?:tongue:

Absolutely. Why don't you drop me a line through our site (don't want to put my email on the boards) and remind me when you're coming through.

http://travellingtwo.com/get-in-touch

We're away the Easter weekend on a bike trip but otherwise around. The 30th is a holiday here.

I would love to attend this .. i've just read Alastair Humphreys books (moods of future joy & thunder & sunshine) and spookily i downloaded the first 5 of Friedels podcast's last night and have been listening to them today (without knowledge of this thread)

Simon

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Jakes Dad said:
I would love to attend this .. i've just read Alastair Humphreys books (moods of future joy & thunder & sunshine) and spookily i downloaded the first 5 of Friedels podcast's last night and have been listening to them today (without knowledge of this thread)

Simon

I'm halfway through the second, Simon, and enjoying them too!

Tony

Just rejigged. I will be in Portsmouth during the day. If I bring the bike, where can I lock it? I am assuming things will be happening INSIDE the pub.....

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Jakes Dad said:
Glad your enjoying them Rich ... i enjoyed both but i thought the second book was better than the first ? he seems to have belief that he can do it in the second book

Simon

I agree - a little less introspection and a bit more awareness.

Top Bottom