bikemate computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jags

Guru
can i ask for numbers for to set the aldi bikemate computer,i tryed to set it to mph but made a complete tits of it ,i cant find the instructions to re set it thanks.

longers

Legendary Member
Look at the sticky at the top of the page ^^^^^.

longers

Legendary Member
Don't know about that sorry, my gran gave me one of them today. Without getting it out of the box - is there a little recessed reset button/hole that you can press with a thin pointy thing? Apologies if you've already tried this.

You can have this one if it all goes horribly wrong. I despised the last Aldi computer and don't want to upset myself again :wacko:.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Reset it all, you'll find it in the instructions leaflet. Then go through it all in order and include the instructions here.

It is as clear as mud and it took me 5 goes to get it right, resetting each time, as you can't go backwards in the setting proceedure.
If you are still stuck I will have another look at how I set mine and let you know.

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
thanks everyone ,i should have kept the instructions buy i dident i think i just need the numbers i need for the wheel size 700x23 but what is the code for that, sorry to be a pain .

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
thanks longers just dont want to go to the troble of switching computers from one bike to next,ill tune in tomarrow thanks

Hi
I can email you a scan of the instrcutions if you give me your email address.

longers

Legendary Member
I've found the instructions. No mention of 700 x 23 :wacko:. It does suggest measuring it yourself by rolling the wheel from valve to valve and using the distance in mm.

It also says:- To reset entered and saved data, simultaneously press the left and right button for 3 seconds. Afetr the reset all settings have to be entered again.

Hope this is of some use, feel free to ask more questions, I'll keep the instructions handy.

Top Bottom