Billy Bulls**t

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
Im sure we all know one! I am working with one at the moment! He has a story for everything & so far he has
worked as a city headhunter
Director for Pan Am
In Charge of a Tyre Company
Advertising Exec
Single handedly saved British Airways IT dept after they brought him in.
Had all manner of cars in the past including Jags,Porsche etc etc (currently drives a 7yr old battered Toyota)
Had million pound home in Essex (currently lives in a maisonette)
Dated a top fashion model,Etc etc etc ...........quite amusing to listen to!whats the biggest lies you have been told?B):biggrin::biggrin:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
gary r said:
Im sure we have all know one! I am working with one at the moment! He has a story for everything & so far he has
worked as a city headhunter
Director for Pan Am
In Charge of a Tyre Company
Advertising Exec
Single handedly saved British Airways IT dept after they brought him in.
Had all manner of cars in the past including Jags,Porsche etc etc (currently drives a 7yr old battered Toyota)
Had million pound home in Essex (currently lives in a maisonette)
Dated a top fashion model,Etc etc etc ...........quite amusing to listen to!whats the biggest lies you have been told?B):biggrin::biggrin:
that is completely exotic and deserves max. points.

A chap I worked with told me he'd done 70mph on a BMX (we'll get to the question of what a 35 year old was doing on a BMX later...)

MichaelM

Guru
Have you ever heard the story about the owner of a Rolls that breaks down, gets towed away to be repaired etc but the owner never receives a repair bill as a Rolls Royce doesn't break down?

I worked with a guy who was best mates with that Rolls owner B)

PaulB

Legendary Member
You're all jealous of brilliant, successful people like what I am for dating top supermodels and driving me Maserati so you come out with terms like "bullshitters" to deny us our well earned success. Now excuse me while I get my manservant to wind up my jewel encrusted Rolex before another day of wheeling and dealing with the most powerful people in the land. Peasants!

MichaelM said:
Have you ever heard the story about the owner of a Rolls that breaks down, gets towed away to be repaired etc but the owner never receives a repair bill as a Rolls Royce doesn't break down?

I worked with a guy who was best mates with that Rolls owner B)

they don't break down, they fail to advance

ACS

Legendary Member
In the late 70's I worked along side a guy in the RAF who claimed that had been going out with a page 3 model since school. (yeah right!)

The 'must attend' formal Christmas function was arranged and to our total astonishment in walks the lad with a well known page 3 model on his arm. It was clear from the way they were together that they where a couple and in fact I think they went on to marry.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
satans budgie said:
In the late 70's I worked along side a guy in the RAF who claimed that had been going out with a page 3 model since school. (yeah right!)

The 'must attend' formal Christmas function was arranged and to our total astonishment in walks the lad with a well known page 3 model on his arm. It was clear from the way they were together that they where a couple and in fact I think they went on to marry.
Someone I knew as a teenager told me that when he was 17 he'd been ice skating and two teenage girls (almost 16) had skated over to him and asked if he'd help them out. He asked how and they said that they were tired of being virgins and wanted their first times to be with someone who "knew what he was doing" not with one of their local spotty oiks. His parents were away on holiday so he invited them back and had a threesome with them. Naturally, I thought that it was some sort of pervy teenage fantasy of his and didn't believe a word of it...

It turned out that the young women in question were friends of friends and years later I ended up talking to one of them. I asked her how she'd met ***** and she told me that...

She'd been ice skating with a friend and discussing the idea of getting "an older man" to sleep with them, when they spotted ***** and decided that he'd do! B)

There is a bloke at my work who is a bit like the OP's character,he knows everything and has done everything.Can't really say it bothers me though.I just ignore it or try and avoid but I get on ok with him.

Funniest thing was the advert in the metro last week about New Zealanders.I can't exactly remember what the advert was about but I remember a manager coming in and removing it off of the wall.No I didn't put it up there but apparently he took a photo of it and reported it to the manager.The advert was in the Metro on Tuesday 19th of May as I remember what job I was doing and why I was in the messroom at the time.Yes he's from Zew Zealand.

Brahan

Über Member
I know a bloke who has everything better. Whatever it may be it's better. He probably also got his best thing cheaper than you got your not so good thing for. It's a constant drip drip drip of lie after lie. It used to piss me off but now I just play with it.

dodgy

Not really sure I understand the New Zealand story hackbike?

I knew a guy in the RAF who was a well known bullshitter, he retold his stories so often that I reckon he actually believed them.

He told us of the time he was flying across the Atlantic and the pilot got sick so he had to land this airliner on an aircraft carrier (I know, I know).

Another time he was late on shift (in Cyprus at the time) and his excuse was that he was hang gliding on Mnt Olympus and caught a great thermal and couldn't get down again until he was in Israel (or somewhere far away anyway, memory has faded!).

He also told his mum and dad that he was a sniper who would just be 'sent in on his own to sort things out'. His mum and dad visited camp once and they were in the family club bar, they said how proud they were of him after going into the Falklands a few weeks early to 'sort things out'. He was a radio operator by the way...

There are more, he became quite a legend and I know his full name if anyone knows similar stories about someone that matches the description (teller of whoppers, in the RAF in the 80s).

Mr Pig

There used to be a girl worked with us who was full of tall tails and she ended up marrying a guy who was exactly the same. He was ex-navy and told people that he had a licence to kill! :0)

We had a printer who said he'd been away working in New Zealand. Whilst there he'd cut the top off his finger at work and a mowry guy who was working there lifted the finger and was waving it at the women. Someone got the finger back off the mowry and the doctors sewed it back on.

The story seemed fishy as there was no sign of damage or scarring on his finger. We later found out that he had not been in New Zealand, he had in fact been in prison! :0)

Not really sure I understand the New Zealand story hackbike?

There was some sort of advert in the Metro last Tuesday,was it about butter or something?

That's how important it was to me because I can hardly remember it.

I remember now it went on the lines of New Zealand and Wanchor (butter?)

He took offence to it and reported it and we just all laughed.

He's from New Zealand by the way not that it bothers me where he is from.B)

ChrisKH

Guru
ColinJ said:
Someone I knew as a teenager told me that when he was 17 he'd been ice skating and two teenage girls (almost 16) had skated over to him and asked if he'd help them out. He asked how and they said that they were tired of being virgins and wanted their first times to be with someone who "knew what he was doing" not with one of their local spotty oiks. His parents were away on holiday so he invited them back and had a threesome with them. Naturally, I thought that it was some sort of pervy teenage fantasy of his and didn't believe a word of it...

It turned out that the young women in question were friends of friends and years later I ended up talking to one of them. I asked her how she'd met ***** and she told me that...

She'd been ice skating with a friend and discussing the idea of getting "an older man" to sleep with them, when they spotted ***** and decided that he'd do! :biggrin:

When I had left school, my younger brother (then 15) said that his mate Stuart was coming round with three girls for a fivesome that afternoon after school. Naturally I treated it with the derision it deserves. When I returned home from college he was in my Mum & Dad's bed with three girls and his mate. :angry: He assures me he didn't swing the other way.

Great blackmail material eh? B)

Top Bottom