Billy no mates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Bigtallfatbloke said:

Dear William No Friends, check again;):wacko:.

page took ages to load. I can't join that site, it looks complicated, not to mention the two undesirables I can see :smile:

purplemoon

Well, I've just spent the last couple of hours reading your blog and the report of your recent trip through France - absolutely amazing, well done!!!! :smile:

I'm almost inspired to do something similar myself, quite fancy going off touring on the bike. Something to work towards for next year :evil:

Just one thing, how on earth did you manage to get up bright and early and do a full day's cycling after drinking so much booze the night before? :tongue:

If that was me I'd probably end up spending the following day holed up in the tent :wacko:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
purplemoon said:
Just one thing, how on earth did you manage to get up bright and early and do a full day's cycling after drinking so much booze the night before? :biggrin:
It could just be Youthful Exuberance and Energy :biggrin: ......

.... but I suspect it's "Practice makes Perfect" :biggrin: ....

Great stuff, BTFB

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Just one thing, how on earth did you manage to get up bright and early and do a full day's cycling after drinking so much booze the night before?

.....there are no toilets in my tent and I am the sort of man who stays up once up..so to speak:biggrin:.

I'm almost inspired to do something similar myself, quite fancy going off touring on the bike. Something to work towards for next year

good plan. You live in an ideal part of the country as well I think...Thetford up to norfolk coast is an obvious starter tour...well thats what I did last year anyway pretty much, apart from some rain I had a great time. I even wrote th etrip up with pics somewhere on here...I'll dig out a link if I can find it....

..ok here is my mini tour in east anglia:
http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2185&page=4

Top Bottom