Birmingham cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Giroist

Just joined CC Giro in Birmingham after riding with the people who ride on Saturdays from Mere Green for a month or so.
Making up for lost time this year by riding with the giro who do lots of rides in the week and do lots of social events such as monthly club meals and organise training camps and trips to various events.
been riding three of four times a week over the past three months with various people which has been useful in getting my general fitness up.
Escaped from a strange situation riding with a club in Sotonia where I tried to set up a racing team which sadly got taken over by peanuts and still having problems with the living dead of the sotonia commitee who struggle with the concept of doing more than one club ride a week or doing anything other than timetrials and a racing team who struggle with the concept of training with the people that you are supposed to be racing with.:biggrin:
Oh and they seem to have problems with the concept of galloping over the hills in Derbyshire on your little bike for a few months making you better at galloping up t'hills for some reason.*sigh*

Hoping to continue riding lots over the winter ready for the new racing season where I shall just be a blur in pink lycra :biggrin:

OP
OP
G

Giroist

Oh and I have checked and there doesnt seem to be anyone at the giro who feels the need to shout about his heart rate after every ride and nobody seems to want to make everyone do tri-athelete training, so that must just be a sotonia thang.

Top Bottom