Bit of a long shot for sale - campervan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just in case anyone is thinking of buying one. Selling ours now as we use it less and less. If you are actually interested PM me for details. It's a 4 berth Mercedes James Cook with all facilities, very compact if you're into these things. As you would expect it has a 4 bike carrier on the back. Been used around Europe (LHD) summer and winter, including a skiing holiday with snow chains.

Price: Well they ain't cheap unfortunately but if you're looking you'll know that.

jay clock

Massive member
I was just thinking today vaguely about one of these.....

Can you tell me engine size, fuel type, has it got power steering? What was original reg date and what UK reg plate is it on? Mileage, service history.... etc

OP
OP
C

Crackle

You got the bit about Left Hand Drive didn't you? You can't get them in this country, German made only. Westfalia conversion so it's very good. Westfalia do them for Merc, Ford and VW.

2004, 156BHP engine, full service history, diesel (25mpg). UK plate reflects the German original manufacture date and the new UK speedo had the original mileage put on when fitted (that's the law in Germany), have all the documents to prove this. I think it's done 26000 miles, I shall double check. We are the 2nd owners, original owners being German.

Yes to Power steering, electric mirrors/windows, air con, diesel heating, the full shabang.

The older model to ours is specced and reviewed here. there are a number of improvements to our model and better decor and fittings but I can take you through that if it interests you.

They had one for sale here, again just prior to the new facelift which ours is.

Top Bottom