BLM knee-taking in footie - Farage has a view...

screenman

Legendary Member
That is frightening.

OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Reading those comments it's terrifying,I try to believe we're making progress then that utterly vile c**t of a man riles up his "gang".
I know dissent is part of life and politics, but this is not dissent , it's just rabble rousing I despise this bloke and all he stands for
Just makes you realise what a long way we have to go.
Interesting that once again Farage is linked to ‘Acceptable’ racism :-(

Joffey

Veteran
He failed making the party anti-lockdown so he's trying to turn it into anti-black. What a charming chap. It's a shame that his loyal supporters all share his view on race and if they don't they should hang their heads in shame for not seeing what his Brexit stance was all about.

But humans are odd people - some thought Hitler was alright so there will be plenty who think that Farage is a good lad.

MartinQ

Veteran
He failed making the party anti-lockdown so he's trying to turn it into anti-black. What a charming chap. It's a shame that his loyal supporters all share his view on race and if they don't they should hang their heads in shame for not seeing what his Brexit stance was all about.

But humans are odd people - some thought Hitler was alright so there will be plenty who think that Farage is a good lad.
I claim a Godwin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
Even if it's thoroughly justified in this case.

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
It almost makes you wish his chum Don had won . Then he might have stayed in the US to be Donnys pet Brit and left us in peace.

Despise Farage and all what he has done.
I do think in general that this "call out racism" does more harm than good. Not proffesing to have answers to idiotic racism and all where it leads - but in football youre just giving those idiots air time.

OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Despise Farage and all what he has done.
I do think in general that this "call out racism" does more harm than good. Not proffesing to have answers to idiotic racism and all where it leads - but in football youre just giving those idiots air time.
If you’re going to stamp-out racism you have to take the battle to the heartlands. Football is a last major bastion of open public racism.