Blogging

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I know a few of you guys like to blog as Ive seen your blogs in your signatures etc. Im looking to start a blog, as in next few days, mainly just for some fun, dont care if it gets read. But I need to be able to update it from my android phone (HTC Desire, w Android 2.1). Which is the best blog site for mobile updating and uploading of photo's etc? The browser is very good on the android phone, but its still fiddly doing some things you normally do on a pc, so the easier to work from a mobile phone the better.

Howard

Posterous? You just email it. So I guess it depends if your mobile email client is any good, and if you like the way posterous displays your pics.

OP
OP
Rob3rt

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Not heard of this before, my email client is pretty good, probly be able to get a better one if I look. But its loaded with a web browser, HTC's email client and also a gmail app. I will check out this site.

Im choosing to start blog now as I am away on business for a week, away form my bike, it gives me something to do in evenings. I will hopefully be able to upload garmin data while leeching wifi in conference centre on breaks, then link it and add comments and photo's in my own time in the evenings. I will be running around vienna snapping pics along the way for a week as my mode of transport for a week while away on business.

edit: appears that android market has a wordpress app, so will porbly give wordpress a try, if the app is any good it should make things very easy.

Top Bottom