Bloody BP garages

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

I had to fill up...and there was this 2 for 1 offer on big bags of Haribo jelly sweets.....I feel so sick, I didnt ride, I have a stomache ache and it's ALL THEIR FAULT!!!!!!!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Absolutely - all BP's fault :biggrin: BP should be banned by Act of Parliament. Write to Gordon when your guts have subsided :biggrin:

mondobongo

Über Member
Haribo is like crack cocaine once you open a bag you just want more and more.
BTFB lying on the couch feeling like cack looking at an empty bag by any chance?

Keith Oates

Janner
Rather have chocolate myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renard

Not that keen on Haribo. You can chew and chew them for ages and they hardly dissolve. Not surprised you got belly ache, especially when you were active. You live and learn eh?

red_tom

We went ot a wedding last weekend. I was driving so only had a single glass of wine with the lunch. Woke up the next morning with what felt like a terrible hangover coming on.

Much worse. It was a Haribover.

We'd bought a packet of the really fizzy ones on the way home and scarfed the whole lot. I don't really eat sweets that often but I had about 20 of those. :smile:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Haribo are composed of sugar, flavourings, colourings and crack cocaine / crystal meth.
They are truly the confectionery of Satan. And I've run out...

They also make those nice little sweeties that come with Wiggle orders these days. :smile:

Landslide

Rare Migrant
red_tom said:
We went ot a wedding last weekend. I was driving so only had a single glass of wine with the lunch. Woke up the next morning with what felt like a terrible hangover coming on.

Much worse. It was a Haribover.

We'd bought a packet of the really fizzy ones on the way home and scarfed the whole lot. I don't really eat sweets that often but I had about 20 of those. :rolleyes:

I know the feeling - I had a night out in Doncaster, which is to all intents and purposes sponsored by VK alco-pops. When I got home the following day (about 2pm) I was so wired on sugar and caffeine that my girlfriend thought I'd been taking naughty pharmaceuticals...

:biggrin:

twowheelsgood

You think you've got problems - I pass by a special "Haribo markt" on the way to work each morning, ironically opposite a BP. They do multiple and industrial-sized packs as well!

Top Bottom