Bloody Neighbours!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

What is it about neighbours . They are so bluddy selfish and inconsiderate. Grrrr

I live down a small private lane of 7 cottages. Its only wide enough for one car and we frequently have to back up to let each other in or out. We all get on with each other and are very friendly towards each other apart from one guy.

On Saturday I was watching the one in question struggling to lift a heavy washing machine into his Mondeo boot on his own. I'm sure they are very heavy and the boot was high off the ground.

I wound down my window, being a decent bloke and neighbour and shouted "hey Mr Peanut, you want a hand, that looks very heavy?" He turned round and shouted some obsenity at me! I watched him struggle with this for another 3-4 minutes being a stubborn git. I then shouted again but this time the ignorant git never even responded to my offer of help. So I stayed in the car getting increasingly bewildered that such stubborness in someone was possible. He was in danger of doing himself an injury!

He then decides to reverse 60 yards round a blind bend with a washing machine obscuring his view with no warning just as I was about to back up 20 yards to let him out the drive and give him a clear run. He then got out his car and was storming up to my car then changed his mind. We were all terrified as he's a big bugger. Must be about 18 stone! He got back intyo his car and as he roared past he was ranting and raving some nonsense I couldn't make out and was obviously looking for trouble.

Seriously why would someone be so afraid of some neighbourly help and then react like this?

When he returned he spent the rest of the day watching our house and to be honest I didn't come out of the house for the rest of the day through fear. I even thought about phoning the police but changed my mind. I dread seeing him again cos I'm sure he was looking for trouble.;):laugh::sad:

Maz

Guru
Greedo said:
I wound down my window, being a decent bloke and neighbour and shouted "hey Mr Peanut, you want a hand, that looks very heavy?" He turned round and shouted some obsenity at me!
Maybe he thought you shouted "Hey Mr.Penis."

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
F++k him. the bloke is a f++kwit who doesn't deserve help. Sit back and have a laugh at his expence.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Mr Peanut do you have the time?

No eff off. Whack!:rofl:

Tetedelacourse said:
ha ha very good!

I'm going to begin calling people Mr Peanut to gauge its offensiveness anyway.

Top Bottom