bored on a bank holiday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I liked the caption: 'Polar bear attacks woman at Berlin Zoo.'

WTF else is it meant to do? :smile:

buggi

Bird Saviour
the stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Edit: including myself as i have just picked up my ferret and kissed it and it promptly bit my lip doh!

derall

Guru
Dayvo said:
I liked the caption: 'Polar bear attacks woman at Berlin Zoo.'

WTF else is it meant to do? ;)

Telegraph >> "The woman has proved herself to be careless by jumping into the enclosure," a police spokesman said afterwards. "Logic tells us that polar bears will do this type of thing in this situation."

Mayniac

There was a Polar Bear researcher being interviewed about this on 5 live tonight. Evidently that bear was just being curious. If he wanted to attack her, it would have all been over rather quickly.....

buggi

Bird Saviour
Mayniac said:
There was a Polar Bear researcher being interviewed about this on 5 live tonight. Evidently that bear was just being curious. If he wanted to attack her, it would have all been over rather quickly.....

i can well believe that. he probably thought she was drowning and was trying to rescue her with his teeth ;)

i once saw on tv a polar bear attack a woman through the railings. it basically chomped her leg trying to pull her through. she said she could hear her thigh bone crunching. ugh! again, another idiot who had gone over the safety rail.

Maz

Guru
buggi said:
...it basically chomped her leg trying to pull her through. she said she could hear her thigh bone crunching. ugh! again, another idiot who had gone over the safety rail.
That sounds like typical tabloid sensationalism...

polar-bear-attack.jpg

dav1d

buggi said:
the stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Edit: including myself as i have just picked up my ferret and kissed it and it promptly bit my lip doh!

<b>LOL. I have picked up one of my gerbils several times after she made me bleed (and I take ages to stop bleeding: last time was over 40 minutes) only to be bit again! So I knew she was probably going to bite me, but still picked her up. However, she is now tame and doesn't bite anymore.

Top Bottom