Boring food ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I had the temerity the other day to suggest that the Baked Potato is as dull as ditchwater much to the protestations of others (exept slowmotion who I now realise has extraordinary good taste). But I can't be the only ones who finds certain types of food just, well, err ... dull?
So what are yours? Don't give me that fastfood McDonalds muck line, that's just being lazy and dull too.
So I'll give you my top 3.

Baked Potato
Pasta bakes
Any recipe that has 'a tin of soup' as an ingredient

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Toast without Marmite
Scrambled egg

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I'm finding this difficult to answer...I can think of foods I don't like or that aren't nice but not boring.

Plain yes but if it's an accompaniment to something then it works...

hmmmm...scratches head

rich p

ridiculous old lush
cauliflower cheese

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm finding this difficult to answer...I can think of foods I don't like or that aren't nice but not boring.

Plain yes but if it's an accompaniment to something then it works...

hmmmm...scratches head

No, I can't think of anything boring either. Add in the fact that I can eat the same meals every day and not be bothered, and boring just isn't an issue...

Maz

Guru
Porridge made with water is mind-numbingly bland.
However, as it's what I have for breakfast everyday it has to be perked up with fruit, sultanas, honey, maple syrup, etc.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Almost all pasta, with the possible exception of spaghetti and lasagne. That stuff that looks like sea shells...FFS, what's that all about? Penne? Sorry, I just don't get it.

Top Bottom