Boris. Good value as ever.

rugby bloke

Veteran
Arse

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Boris is the only current politician who is regarded with some affection by the general public.

Many people warm to his bumbling upper middle class twitishness.

The gaffes seem to make little difference, if anything they enhance his reputation.

Teflon is a very useful exterior to have for a man in his position.

Stephenite

Membå
boris.jpg

Let's just have a recap: he won... and then effed off to let others sort out the mess. He is a crook. A fraudster. He deserves locking up.

AndyRM

XOXO
I actually have a lot of time for Boris - i’m absolutely sure if we went for a few beers he would be an entertaining companion for the afternoon.

Run the country ?

GTF
You reckon? I'm absolutely sure he'd be an insufferable bore, who would probably drink something lame and almost certainly end up making unsuccessful passes at all the women working in the pub.

You reckon? I'm absolutely sure he'd be an insufferable bore, who would probably drink something lame and almost certainly end up making unsuccessful passes at all the women working in the pub.
Oh I feel sure he would be like one of those p*ssed up people that latch themselves onto you near closing time and punctuate their incessant drivel with "no mate listen, doya know what I mean mate" before feeling offended for some imaginary sleight by someone randomly walking past your table. The random person passing takes offence at your new friends behaviour includes you in his vector of retribution and before you know it you are in a full on pub fight.

Top Bottom