Boris

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

Yes, looks very likely he'll be mayor. But give him a month or two, maybe he'll surprise us - well, in an infinite universe anything is theoretically possible, anyway.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I don't see why Boris would lose them the country. After the electorate tired of celebs like Blair they've been brought down to earth with the stylistically unpopular Brown. Boris would be an assett most parties.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Boris is a buffoon but i have no idea if it matters or is someone else pulling the strings

Renard

Noodley said:
Yep. :angry:

But a good victory last night - spawny, but good xx(

Couldn't agree more. Not exactly a footballing classic but at this stage only the result counts, especially considering the assets available. Play to your strengths and all that!?

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Renard said:
Couldn't agree more. Not exactly a footballing classic but at this stage only the result counts, especially considering the assets available. Play to your strengths and all that!?

I had it on in "the background" (I would have watched it but I was feeling like shite and sorry for myself) and thought when Ferguson missed the first one that it would be the end of it....well done to them.

Top Bottom