Boxing Day is our Lazy Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
All the family over, both sides, Xmas Day and Boxing Day is our own. Sleep late, mooch, stuff your face, watch telly, read, go out, stay in, whatever, but no visitors and no compulsory activity.

Today starts out well, totally lazy until lunchtime, then Jane opens with the immortal words, 'now don't fly off the handle at this but I've been thinking............'. My mind instantly goes into defensive mode and starts looking for fast exit routes. Thankfully it was minor!!!, last year we decided to switch our lounge and dining rooms. Well we've just switched back:ohmy: still got some stuff to do but the biggies, sofas, dining table and tv are all done. I've rehung the doors I had to remove to fit stuff through and rerouted all the wiring that I'd spent ages routing to the new lounge:biggrin:

Not quite what I expected when I got up this morning

Gromit

Über Member
Oh dear not a lazy boxing day then? You will only have to change everything back again soon. That is something we couldn't do, plus our front room has no fire, so we would be freezing.

We went to see some friends here in Oxford and then went out for a walk. Very relaxing really.

postman

Legendary Member
We have stayed at home for the first time in over 10 years .Both girls have said how much better it's been .And the wife who has sorted everything out .Stated she feels better for being at home and has not been stressed at all .

Top Bottom