Brighton Naked Bike Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Squeezebox

Hi all.

I am new here, and certainly new to the Brighton naked Bike Ride.

Anyone been on it before ?

I have not committed myself, but am tempted (as I have a pair of brief swimming trunks as "back up")

JohnHenry

Loose member.
Errr, naked - is that in the literal sense? Not sure that the world is ready for me to be naked - let alone on a bike

Munchkin100

12th June.... I think I may be busy :blush: but fair play to anyone who joins in, potentially warmer than the Edinburgh naked BR. Personally I'd rather keep my lycra on much more comfortable on the saddle area :rolleyes:

_aD

Do not touch suspicious objects
I did the Southampton one last year, for my first time, and it was a marvellous experience. Liberating, friendly and not a bother (or stitch) abound. I'd love to do Brighton this year but I won't be able to get back from the LiDBA charity ride in Liphook in time for the Brighton start :-(

Sounds like great fun what with the sea swim after! I'll be doing Southampton this year, that's for sure. If anyone's wondering, at least from a male perspective, it is quite comfortable. You'd be surprised how well one's testicles behave even when they're not in any clothes :-)

theFire

Veteran
I did the Southampton one last year, for my first time, and it was a marvellous experience. Liberating, friendly and not a bother (or stitch) abound. I'd love to do Brighton this year but I won't be able to get back from the LiDBA charity ride in Liphook in time for the Brighton start :-(

Sounds like great fun what with the sea swim after! I'll be doing Southampton this year, that's for sure. If anyone's wondering, at least from a male perspective, it is quite comfortable. You'd be surprised how well one's testicles behave even when they're not in any clothes :-)

Must make sure I avoid Southampton on that day!

Must make sure I avoid Southampton on that day!

Something will prick your conscience afore the event, I'm sure. Avoidance will be easy.

Danny

Legendary Member
But, what about helmets? What do you do with them?

27y1y5f.jpg

Top Bottom