Buff At Bedtime?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
It gets a bit nippy on the bonce during the night so I have taken to wearing me buff - keeps the old noggin nice & snug:thumbsup:

Anyone else wear cycling gear to bed?

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've worn my buff as a scarf in bed a few times, mainly because I've come in from work, changed straight into jim jams and forgotton I had it on.

Saddle bum

Über Member
Riding to work when I was an apprentice - always put my socks and cycling shoes in the hot oven for a few mins - utter bliss!!

Cubist

Still wavin'
I don't but Mrs Cube and I often play a game which involves her wearing my bibtights, a pair of welder's gloves and a snorkel.......

wafflycat

I wear my cat. Upon waking I find out how cold it has been during the night by the number of cats curled up alongside me. It's almost always a one-cat night (Waffles). A bit colder and I have a two-cat night (Waffles & Francis). A seriously cold night is a three-cat night (Waffles, Francis and then Marble).

wafflycat

Wearing multitudinous layers in bed reminds me of flat-sharing in my youth. Couldn't afford to put the heating on during the early cold 80s winter, so my flatmate & I ended up sharing a bed, each of us wearing winter undies, pyjamas, thick socks, jumper, dressing gown, hat, scarf, gloves, and having hot water bottles.. sooooo attractive! :becool:

iLB

Hello there
i sleep in the buff, does that sort of count?

I don't wear a buff but I wear my cat. He starts his night in the top of the drawers in the wardrobe (lined with fleece blanket), then within a very short time jumps onto the bed with a large thud and noses his way under the blanket, burrows down, reverses and ends up with his head on the pillow.A Siamese takes a lot of bed space and I find myself right in the middle, pushing Mr Campfire over, just so Merlin can stretch! I wondered why my shoulder was hurting, probably as I spend a great part of the night with around the cat as he has to sleep right up to you.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes, I do! I'm slowly developing a tonsure-like bald spot through which I really feel the cold. I often sit up in bed late at night reading, or doing crossword or sudoku puzzles and a buff is just the thing for keeping my head warm. I don't like to sleep in the buff though, well actually I do, but not that one! ;)

Top Bottom