Byocycle not good on hills?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker man

About five years ago I bought a Byocycle FDXL on the dealer web site it said preforms well in hilly area. Tried it up a steep hill by my home it was impossible .explained to my dealer he fitted a lower gear and to be fair it was better but steep hills were murder ,went to Huddersfield with a friend her bike a Pendleton Sormeby flew up the hills left me panting far behind maybe preforms well on hills meant going down them .

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Time to get yourself a Pendleton Somerby then i reckon.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

Uddersfield
Masden South Crossland and all over the place as for strong legs my mate who has been into cycling all his life failed with it . Always make sure that the bike has plenty of NMT the Byocycle only had 32 NMT the bike I have known is 70 NMT and when I buy my next bike I get the Borsh CX that has 85 NMT .

classic33

Leg End Member
Masden South Crossland and all over the place as for strong legs my mate who has been into cycling all his life failed with it . Always make sure that the bike has plenty of NMT the Byocycle only had 32 NMT the bike I have known is 70 NMT and when I buy my next bike I get the Borsh CX that has 85 NMT .
Pedal, it really does help.

Top Bottom