Cadence Performance Centre, Anerley Hill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tiswas-steve

Über Member
A new one stop cycle centre has been opened for 3 weeks at the top of Anerley Hill, Crystal Palace, I nipped in there today for a coffee :cuppa: and a brownie ;) today after a blast around the North Downs and I must say, I was very impressed with their ideas for the place. The performance side and the general health of cyclists does seem to be at the top of their agenda but with a great little cafe, turbo trainers, small shop,workshop and live TV screening of big races this could be a new home from home for me during the big tours and Olympics.
Hopefully this will become the Look Mum, No Hands for us sarf Londoners. :wahhey:

OP
OP
tiswas-steve

tiswas-steve

Über Member
Bump. (no shame)

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Hmm, I could always do with a coffee, some cake and a breather whenever I struggle up that hill. Their site says they have onsite bike parking - is that stands in the forecourt or can you go in with the bike and not worry about carrying a lock?

OP
OP
tiswas-steve

tiswas-steve

Über Member
Hmm, I could always do with a coffee, some cake and a breather whenever I struggle up that hill. Their site says they have onsite bike parking - is that stands in the forecourt or can you go in with the bike and not worry about carrying a lock?

when I was there the bike racks hadnt been delivered yet but the guy said that there will be room for sixteen bikes to be parked inside the centre.

Top Bottom