Cafe threads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Not the trousers I wear down to Joe Lyons Corner House.

I noticed this morning that stickies and long-running stuff like the Chain and Tea, accounted for 10 out of 29 of the threads on the page. Over 30% I think.
Too much blocking up of available new thread space or is that okay?

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Doesn't seem to stop you flinging this type of drivel on every other day.

No offence old friend!

longers

Legendary Member
I'd not object to the recipe thread being unstickied, if my opinion counts for anything on the matter. Then it could live or die on the strength of the frequency of replies.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'd not object to the recipe thread being unstickied, if my opinion counts for anything on the matter. Then it could live or die on the strength of the frequency of replies.
I think that's how most of the stickies should be.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Bang and the stickies are gone! You've got some power rich, better be nice to you now you old bastard!

Bang and the stickies are gone! You've got some power rich, better be nice to you now you old bastard!
Now do you realise the things you could think of if you were a wealthy landowner staring at the internet all day, Ed...waiting for Ocado to call, or the pub to open?
(and less of the 'old'...there may be children reading this. There are certainly a few writing!:smile:)

Oh, by the way, Rich - could you have a word and get that Scotch sticky moved to Campaigning - ta. ^_^

Top Bottom