Calcutta Cup 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
We are doomed!!!:thumbsup::sad::becool::sad:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Here's something you've never heard before or likely to hear again: I agree with Brian Moore...the whistling and booing when kicks are being taken is 'not cricket'. ;)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Noodley said:
But for Parks hitting the post twice....

Och aye the Noodle...

Scotland deserved the win, no dobt. Played with passion and commitment and better, quicker handling. The stats tell the story of the game this time but the result doesn't.
England were shambolic and escaped only due to Park's bad luck.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Fab Foodie said:
England were shambolic and escaped only due to Park's bad luck.

....and the ref bottling the 'sin bin' decision :tongue:

"I've already warned you that next time you'll be off, so I'm warning you again - next time you'll be off"...

WTF is that all about!?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Noodley said:
....and the ref bottling the 'sin bin' decision :tongue:

"I've already warned you that next time you'll be off, so I'm warning you again - next time you'll be off"...

WTF is that all about!?

Agreed. It might have spiced the game up a bit.
Nasty injuries too.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've had enough of watching England. They are dull and dire and predictable. Johnson saying it's all about results and not about entertainment was the final nail for me.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Scotland are so nearly there....and with a few breaks could or should have won.

The forwards were good against France, the backs were good against Wales, everyone was shite against Italy, and there was a real team effort in today's game.

I'm quite confident we'll get there (eventually)...

And here's something else I agree with Brian Moore about - I cannot believe it! - the front row need to sort themsleves out, the binding is pish and the number of collapsed scrums is shocking. I reckon the refs need to get hard and send a few to the sin bin as it spoils games. Murray has collapsed so many scrums this 6 nations and yet he is seen as "world class" :tongue:

Top Bottom