Campaign for DOM 'luvee' TYLER & Co. to...

Campaign to have 'fished out' members to revert to other Avatars

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Tell me a good reason why I should and I will.

Arch

Married to Night Train
To be honest, I would quite like my elephant back to use again, but not while it's being used by Dom, that's too confusing. Not sure I could be bothered to make a fuss about it though, and I'll be away for yonks from next week.

domtyler

Über Member
Well if you all donate twenty quid to the Save the Baby Elephants charity on justgiving.com then I will swap it back. :tongue:

domtyler

Über Member
Arch said:
To be honest, I would quite like my elephant back to use again, but not while it's being used by Dom, that's too confusing. Not sure I could be bothered to make a fuss about it though, and I'll be away for yonks from next week.

If you ask nicely you can have it back, although you should note that mine is actually a high definition version of your clarty old one.

domtyler

Über Member
Crackle said:
Yenners has rigged the poll anyway, the crafty devil.

Eee, that Lee is a crafty old baaaastard! :tongue:

Arch

Married to Night Train
domtyler said:
If you ask nicely you can have it back, although you should note that mine is actually a high definition version of your clarty old one.

Please may I have my elephant back?

I don't need your HD version, I can use mine.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I've grown quite accustomed to my Bonjy Shark... but changing back is no biggie.

Why does it irk you so, yenners? (or is it just the Dom-no-Arch-no-Dom confusion?).

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Arch said:

Giving our age away there girl ! :tongue:

Arch

Married to Night Train
yenrod said:
Giving our age away there girl ! :biggrin:

As long as anyone still calls me 'girl', what do I care about my age?:tongue:

Don't young people say 'yonks' then? <sigh> I'm so out of touch...

Top Bottom