can someone please try this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
about 367,000,000

why?

OP
OP
B

bonj2

well when i tried it earlier it timed out.
Anything with the word 'match' caused the search to time out.
Did it yesterday as well, although it's ok now, so i suppose nobody will believe me :rolleyes:

bonj said:
well when i tried it earlier it timed out.
Anything with the word 'match' caused the search to time out.
Did it yesterday as well, although it's ok now, so i suppose nobody will believe me :laugh:

Same thing happened to that architect bloke from The Invaders, Bonj - he ended up trying to convince a disbelieving world that the nightmare had already begun too...

:smile:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Bonj, I've got to ask otherwise I won't sleep ....why were you were searching for the word 'match' without any context? [Sometimes I can't help myself.... :smile:]

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Archie_tect said:
Bonj, I've got to ask otherwise I won't sleep ....why were you were searching for the word 'match' without any context? [Sometimes I can't help myself.... ;)]

well I was originally searching for "loggermatchfilter" * and that timed out.
I then shortened it and discovered that it was anything with the word 'match' in. I tried 'loggermathfilter' (without the c) and it said "did you mean loggermatchfilter" ? and then when i clicked on 'yes' then it timed out!! :smile:

* Still no more enlightened, are you? :laugh:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
bonj said:
well I was originally searching for "loggermatchfilter" * and that timed out.
I then shortened it and discovered that it was anything with the word 'match' in. I tried 'loggermathfilter' (without the c) and it said "did you mean loggermatchfilter" ? and then when i clicked on 'yes' then it timed out!! :biggrin:

* Still no more enlightened, are you? :biggrin:

I will be once I've Googled Loggermatchfilter! :smile: Back in a minute when that fails... :ohmy:

Top Bottom