Can you help?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

noadapter

Has any one out there got a 1 CANNONDALE BADBOY

2 MARIN 29ER

or 3 REVOLUTION COURIER

Looking to buy a new bike in the new year and wanted some feedback, being new to this cycle game not sure what to go for. I'm using the bike for commuting to work and rides on a gravel bike path so thin wheels aren't good for me. Can anyone help?

Wolf04

noadapter said:

2 MARIN 29ER

or 3 REVOLUTION COURIER

Looking to buy a new bike in the new year and wanted some feedback, being new to this cycle game not sure what to go for. I'm using the bike for commuting to work and rides on a gravel bike path so thin wheels aren't good for me. Can anyone help?

Got a Revolution Courier Race (The sportier version) It's been up and down the odd gravel path with 28mm tyres without any problems but not on a regular basis. Can't fault the bike at it's price point. It's the second one I've bought in six years of all weather commuting, but would imagine both the others would be better specced.

Blackandblue

I have a Bad Boy. But it's a very old one. I think it's fantastic but it came with very narrow tyres which were fine for me but I wouldn't rely on them on gravel paths. Not sure what sort of tyres they come with now but you could always swap them.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
noadapter said:

2 MARIN 29ER

or 3 REVOLUTION COURIER

Kona Jake could also be considered. Just factor in decent tyres. It will take a panner rack I think, though I havent tried to fit one myself. It also has a nice 7005 aluminium frame, I think the Marin Sausilito also has the same quality of frame.

Top Bottom