Can you recommend me a bike - £1000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Perry

Hello lovely people :blush:

I am so fed-up with the hassle and grief from Halfords over my replacement bike - BOARDMAN ROAD TEAM

There is a chance I may have to ask for a refund and buy a bike elsewhere.

I will get back just under £1000

I will mainly be riding to work and the odd ride at the weekend.

I wrote this in a happy font to help calm me down cause at the moment I am really angry - Find me a little bloke so I can beat him up.

Tetedelacourse

Perriwinkle, Get Halfords to buggery and get thee along to LBS.

Ideas for a kick-off here:

One thousand pounds of bike please

apols if you've already seen that thread.

Samuel Dumoulin is a little bloke and probably still in euphoria after winning yesterday's TDF stage, so slap him around a while, he wont mind.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Every major manufacturer will have bike in that range. Decide whether you want alu, carbon, triple or double etc and Specialized, Trek, Giant etc will all have their supporters on here. Get a test ride and pick the one that seems best to you.

Thorn Audax mk3 looks tasty in the adverts - steel, mudguard clearance, not a poofy Colnago with an incorrect apostrophe but a hard, macho, man's bike ;)

(Feeling better already)

Bigtallfatbloke

Bianchi via nirone 7 alucarb in Celeste 105 £950 list price...bet you could get it cheaper soon after bianchi release the 2008 range.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Get a Cinelli Man Machine. Looks pretty good, and i like the name:becool: Slightly over the budget though, about £1599.99.

Top Bottom