England : Surrey CANCELLED Fnaar's Boxing Day Surrey Hills Extravaganza

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
18/12 UPDATE: Hi all, proving difficult to find another 'window of opportunity', so probably best if I knock this one on the head. Sorry and all that. :sad:

Would anyone be up for it?

Meet Ockley Station about 10.30am, take in Leith Hill, White Downs Lane, Ranmore Common and Boxhill ??

I'll be down that way again for a few days, but I think Boxing Day will be my only 'window of opportunity'.

No idea if any caffs open or transport running tho... I'll be staying near Ockley myself, hence the suggested starting point.

Last edited:

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Ooh, interested in doing this again @Fnaar, but have got a lunch appt with the in-laws so stick me down as a "maybe" and I'll find out what time I'm expected.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Ooooh would love to our Fnaar but I'm up at Ma and Pa Bollo's for Christmas. If another window does open between Christmas and new year then dispatch a grimy street urchin with a missive to let me know. Be sure to reward him with a shiny penny.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
RE transport: there are very limited trains on Boxing Day- SWT aren't running any at all, Southern doing London-Brighton and to Sutton and East Croydon. Nothing else.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Yes, sorry, it's prob'ly a silly day to choose, unless you happen to live at Ockley Station :smile:
I'Il have a re-think... watch this space :smile:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I think she mentioned something about nipping over to the Vicar's to help him 'finish off his leftovers, whatever that means :smile:
Is she fond of the parson's nose?

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Hi all, proving difficult to find another 'window of opportunity', so probably best if I knock this one on the head. Sorry and all that.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
That^^.
On a day I can do, unlike the last 2 efforts.
I may even get out there and do it on my tod first...

Top Bottom