Caped Crusader (and the BBC)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Something tells me this will turn out really bad.....

Do you want to feature in the new “BBC One Ident?” What’s an Ident? Well, it’s the “filler” that’s often shown on TV before the main television programme starts (click here to see some examples). The new one they’re filming at Earls Court (Thursday 24th April) has a caped cycling theme and 75 adult cyclists are needed with their own bikes and helmets (capes will be provided). There will be a payment of £100.00 per cyclist paid as cash on the day, on signature of an artist release form. They would also provide breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks. The shoot day would be a 12 hour day, so as it’s a week day, a day off work may be needed. If you are interested, please e-mail capes@redbeemedia.com with your contact details.
(Copied from the CTC Newsletter)

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Why do you think that it will turn out bad?

simoncc

sheddy said:
Something tells me this will turn out really bad.....

Do you want to feature in the new “BBC One Ident?” What’s an Ident? Well, it’s the “filler” that’s often shown on TV before the main television programme starts (click here to see some examples). The new one they’re filming at Earls Court (Thursday 24th April) has a caped cycling theme and 75 adult cyclists are needed with their own bikes and helmets (capes will be provided). There will be a payment of £100.00 per cyclist paid as cash on the day, on signature of an artist release form. They would also provide breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks. The shoot day would be a 12 hour day, so as it’s a week day, a day off work may be needed. If you are interested, please e-mail capes@redbeemedia.com with your contact details.
(Copied from the CTC Newsletter)

They wont' also provide breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks, or the £100 payment. The licence fee payers will. If you go, please point out their error to them.

longers

Legendary Member
I won't be applying to take part but I do fancy wearing a cape while cycling at least once ;).

longers

Legendary Member
surfgurl said:
OH tried to get me to buy a cycling cape from Lidl the other day.

WonderWoman cape? :blush:

simoncc

What TV does your wife watch Simon?

OK.

They wont' also provide breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks, or the £100 payment. The licence fee payers AND THEIR WIVES will. If you go, please point out their error to them.

Top Bottom