Car forums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

ComedyPilot said:
Anyone know any car forums? :sad:

I'm going to join one 'undercover' so to speak, and start discussions about road safety and cyclists, and guage the response. :angry:

Could be interesting?:biggrin::wacko:

No it won't. It's been done before. Many many times.

All it will do is attract nutters onto here.

Oh god....:sad:

CP - I'm sure you've got good intentions but it's been done before over the years. Old lags from the days of the C+ forum will remember when some of the car forum people returned the favour...:angry:
If you're interested in what their attitude is, lurk on the forum or just truffle through and search on 'cyclists', or whatever.
Please don't go trolling, because whatever you think you're doing, that's how it may well be seen by your new forum buddies.

ComedyPilot said:
I would be discreet enough to cover my tracks, and not tell anyone where I 'Live' (here):angry:
No. The worst of the car forums (thanks a bunch Dom :sad:) lurk on here and keep tabs on cycle forums generally. They will trace you. Trust me. Some of these people are 'king fruitcakes.

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Chuffy said:
Oh god....:sad:

CP - I'm sure you've got good intentions but it's been done before over the years. Old lags from the days of the C+ forum will remember when some of the car forum people returned the favour...:angry:
If you're interested in what their attitude is, lurk on the forum or just truffle through and search on 'cyclists', or whatever.
Please don't go trolling, because whatever you think you're doing, that's how it may well be seen by your new forum buddies.

Good point. Best go in all Secret Squirrel.

Noodley

ComedyPilot said:
I would be discreet enough to cover my tracks, and not tell anyone where I 'Live' (here):angry:

What chuffy said.

Keep away. There was some really nasty stuff during the C+ days.

If this was happening in the Real World (tm) then by now Noodley, myself and probably several others would be rugby tackling you to the ground and holding you down while someone else hid your computer before you could do anything silly.
Seriously, it's a very bad idea.

Noodley

Chuffy said:
If this was happening in the Real World (tm) then by now Noodley, myself and probably several others would be rugby tackling you to the ground and holding you down while someone else hid your computer before you could do anything silly.
Seriously, it's a very bad idea.

CP, I am offering you a virtual kick to the nuts. Now drop the idea before I drop you. :angry:

jasper

Noodley said:
All it will do is attract nutters onto here.
We're already here :angry:

CP, some drivers actually enjoy cycling too and aren't all out to get you, you know. But if you come onto our forum and start trolling you will soon be banned. Mind you, it's not your typical car forum, just a bunch of nutters who like to shoehorn big engines into small cars, some are used on the road, but most on track/dragstrips.

Top Bottom