Carlton Cycles Pictures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:biggrin: I,v been meaning to post these pictures for a while now but We have been busy with another house renovation :thumbsup: Some pictures of the Old Carlon Cycles Works on Clarence Road, & The Famous Dock Road,Works & the later TI Eastgate,& Kilton Road one known to local,s as "THE CYCLES" I will update these pictures over the next few weeks with some brand new ones its a bit sad now because the main factory is now owned by the local council and is an indoor crown bowling green :angry: enjoy atb Carlton Flier

I will update these pictures with some new ones soon

Attachments

• CS1.jpg
    CS1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 151
  • CS2.jpg
    CS2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 178
  • CS3.jpg
    CS3.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 145
  • CS4.jpg
    CS4.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 150
  • CS6.jpg
    CS6.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 142
  • CS5.jpg
    CS5.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 172

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
Great shots, a bit of Carlton history.

More Carlton images can be found here:

http://www.flickr.co...ups/568400@N24/

Im now adminstrator for the Carlton Cycles Group on Flickr

Great shots, a bit of Carlton history.

More Carlton images can be found here:

http://www.flickr.co...ups/568400@N24/

Im no adminstrator for the Carlton Cycles Group on Flickr
:biggrin: Hi Mike,as I live in Worksop (Carlton-in-Lindrick) & having been around My own Family/ people who worked at the Cycles I will post some upto date pictures of what the old places are now like very soon I,ll include My own Carlton Bike in them as a bit of nostalga :hello:

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
:biggrin: Hi Mike,as I live in Worksop (Carlton-in-Lindrick) & having been around My own Family/ people who worked at the Cycles I will post some upto date pictures of what the old places are now like very soon I,ll include My own Carlton Bike in them as a bit of nostalga :hello:

Thanks, Im really trying to move the Group forward, building on the excellent work of Paul who ran it before me.

Top Bottom