Cav wins again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
****ing hell his going well :huh:

Skip Madness

It was hardly a Milano-Sanremo finish, but Robbie McEwen pushed him fairly close for the first time in a long while. Looks like the Aussie has hit form just in time for Gent-Wevelgem, which is great news.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
He said he'd be doing something when he sidled up to the mike during the track champs........ canny fecker he is.

Skip Madness

This quote from Cycling News really sums up the feeling of invincibility Cavendish seems to have right now:
Cavendish got his competition for the day from Katusha's sprinter Robbie McEwen. "Robbie was strong - I had to go harder than I anticipated – he really pushed me."
I love that he thought a sprint victory against Robbie McEwen would not be something he would have to push too hard for.

Keith Oates

Janner
Yesterday he again proved that he is the man to beat. Let him continue being the top guy and give him the support he deserves, the day will come (I hope it's a long way off) when some other rider will take over the mantle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Y

yello

Well, arguably McEwen is past his best! Doesn't mean the pugnacious little Aussie won't give it all he's got though.

Top Bottom