Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse (East) Ride - Saturday 4th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
Let's give this ride another bash :thumbsup:
This is basically the short route of the Dunfermline Sportive which is fairly challenging for the first 10 or so miles, flattens out then near the end is the famous cleish climb which has a nasty start and end but a pretty flat middle, anybody coming via train can get the train to Dunfermline Town station and queen anne is around a mile away from here and i can happily meet people there and guide them to and from queen anne :thumbsup:
  • The Ride - From Dunfermline round Loch Leven and back again
  • Meeting place - Queen Anne High School, Dunfermline
  • Route - http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/80335111 Distance approximately 72 km / 45 miles.
  • Terrain - Mostly on road, most roads are pretty decent, few dirty parts around knockhill
  • Ride time - Approximately 4 hours, excluding stops
  • Stops - Food/Cake can be had at the Loch Leven Larder which i think will be between 25-30 mile mark.
  • Start Time - 10am
The 3 key rules of CC Ecosse Forum Rides will apply:
  • NO ONE gets left behind
  • ANY BIKE will do:bicycle:
  • There WILL BE CAKE:hungry:
So who can make it?

Attending

1.Col5632
2.GBC

GBC

Veteran
Oh go on then. Let's hope for a bit of rain to keep the temperature down though.....

ACS

Legendary Member
Col

Apologies yet again I'll be a non attendee. I've signed up for the Deeside loop on the 5th and given my currently state of non-fitness there is a real chance I could end up DNFing both. Think the Kinross Sportive is going to be a long a hard day as well. :ohmy:

Have a great day; look forward to the post ride report

Fubar

Guru
I should be fine for this Col, stick me on your list! Cheers, Mark

Angus444

Col

Apologies yet again I'll be a non attendee. I've signed up for the Deeside loop on the 5th and given my currently state of non-fitness there is a real chance I could end up DNFing both. Think the Kinross Sportive is going to be a long a hard day as well. :ohmy:

Have a great day; look forward to the post ride report
Col,
Like ACS, I've also signed up for the Deeside 200k on the 5th, but keep me posted for any CC ride planned for later in the year. Hope all goes well on the day.

Top Bottom