CC Ecosse ride October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
All right then, it seems that if I want to go on a CC ride, I'll just have to get on and organise it, seeing as everybody else is either refusing or keeping quiet :rolleyes: !

Doodle poll for dates is here, so get voting!

Now we just need a route suggestion or two :reading: ...
For what its' worth, I'd like to call for a short-ish social ride (40-60k/25-35 miles), with not too many hills, so the masses of new CC members dare to come and join us! "CC Ecosse Challenge rides" can be arranged separately ;)

For those who have never been on a CC Ecosse ride, we start at or near railway stations, so those without cars can join in too. Our motto is "nobody gets left behind", we ride at a pace all can keep up, and the mountain goats will wait at the top of any hills (or can ride it twice :tongue: ). There is normally at least one cafe stop :tongue: :cheers: :hungry: , either in the middle or at the end, sometimes both, to make sure the CHAT part of CycleChat gets its fair share!

Edit: Not all of us have proper road bikes, so no excuses :laugh:

T

sleekitcollie

i promise to try and not fall off :blush:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
What sort of time would you looking at setting off Telemark?

Driving is a bit of a distance, but if I can make it by train I should be able to make it up again. :smile:

scook94

Veteran
If I'm not on-call in October I'll be in Hawaii.... Did I mention I'm going to Hawaii...? Anyway, I'll be in Hawaii for most of October.

Saturdays are a bit uncertain as I need to plan something for work that has to take place outside normal business hours and Sundays are out as we have our house on the market and we need to tidy in the morning and have open viewings in the afternoon.

If anyone is looking for a house, PM me for details.

MrRidley

(Goes off to rob Scook's house, any time during October... :whistle:)

Why ? does he have a better kitchen than you :whistle:

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Saturdays are a bit uncertain as I need to plan something for work that has to take place outside normal business hours and Sundays are out as we have our house on the market and we need to tidy in the morning and have open viewings in the afternoon.

If anyone is looking for a house, PM me for details.

;) Would you provide cups of tea for any viewers turning up on a bike?
Where are you off to? Hopefully remaining in CC Ecosse land! Good luck ...

(Goes off to rob Scook's house, any time during October... :whistle:)

Will he be leaving his bike behind? :tongue: Sadly not quite the right size for me, but I know somebody who would probably get on nicely with it ..
If something did disappear, we know that you know where he lives ^_^

T

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
What sort of time would you looking at setting off Telemark?

Driving is a bit of a distance, but if I can make it by train I should be able to make it up again. :smile:

Hi Mcshroom, that's dedication :ohmy: :hello:

We normally meet up some time between 10 and 11 AM, depending on train times, so it your departure time would be much more civilised than for PfC :whistle: .

T

;) Would you provide cups of tea for any viewers turning up on a bike?
Where are you off to? Hopefully remaining in CC Ecosse land! Good luck ...

So long as they know my forum name, tea will be provided. Hoping to stay in Ecosseland, but work is a bit uncertain right now and if something better comes up elsewhere I will be off.

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
put my dates in but what about a route? I'll cycle anywhere and if possible try to cycle to the rv and back too
thumbsup.png

Top Bottom