CC Fantasy Tour de France 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Following the Giro Fantasy league and the CC mini league which was set up, I thought I'd get in early with this one as I know a few people missed out last time cos they missed registering a team before the start.

So, although the site is not operational with lists as yet, here's the link:

http://www.velogames.com/

Roll up, roll up....

rich p

ridiculous old lush
After my miserable showing at the Giro, I'm confident of coming good in the big one. Or not.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Hmm, I will have to have a long hard think about this, study all the teams and riders, the course, the weather forecasts and the competition on here. And hope I get really, really lucky again.

I suppose my half-baked idea about keeping the same riders as in the Giro has been dumped?

Tetedelacourse

ah, sorry Will. Bad luck. We all reached a consensus that the giro league winner has no place in the tdf league, on the basis of "nobody likes a smartypants".

Better luck next year!

;p

mondobongo

Über Member
Soler is off training at altitude in Colombia for the TdeF so make sure you pick him for your team he is going to be flying up those mountains.

Sneaks off to look at other climber options.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Latest announcement:

"Entries for the Velogames Fantasy Tour de France will go live on the evening of Tuesday 1st July. This enables the official rider list to be loaded into the game, as some teams still have not declared their final squads."

And I have changed the No-hopers line up. Now you'd better be really afraid..

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Does the site work out my scores for my riders for me, or do I have to log on each evening to up-date my team (if I enter, which I might)?

Scoring looks like it could be complicated and I do not really want to spend half of each evening updating scores, when I could will be watching highlights on ITV.

Presumably I have to name the team, or is it called Team Speicher?
I am new to all this but it looks like fun, and I have a few days to cogitate over who is in My Team.

Is there anything else I need to know before I try to enter a team.
Do I need a password. It is very complicated to enter?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
No. Once you've picked your team you just log on to see how badly you're doing. Well, I do anyway!

Someone clever will set up a mini league for the CC ers and tell us the password, I hope:biggrin:

Top Bottom