CC Get together !

Are you up for it if so where

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OK OK it is time

For a poll

Are you up for coming to the CC get together if yes I think it will be best for the 'Land to be in 4' North, south, east, west.

I think the one that has the most votes we can then see where Is the best place for us. Then we can see what dates we can get there....

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Where is the West?

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
spandex said:
Hairy Jock said:
Where is the north? North of England or the UK?

The UK

To be honest I think that the north of England, Cumbria or Northumberland, would be more central. However, if it were to be in the North of the UK, then I thing Nethybridge in the highlands would be a great location...

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
What - you mean 'some' won't be able to cycle to Nethybridge ?? :biggrin::eek::laugh:

Well I voted yes and south but only 'cause I don't drive so the south would be easier but the middle lands would be fine. I could fly to somewhere near from Southampton airport and cycle the rest, be cheaper than the train:biggrin:.

<Goes off to look at prices of travel boxes for bikes>

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Headgardener said:
Well I voted yes and south but only 'cause I don't drive so the south would be easier but the middle lands would be fine. I could fly to somewhere near from Southampton airport and cycle the rest, be cheaper than the train:biggrin:.

<Goes off to look at prices of travel boxes for bikes>

Good that another one for Nethybridge, flights from Southampton to Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Inverness, plenty of choice over how far you want to cycle to get there...:evil:

Top Bottom