Chain Reaction Cycles - web order Positives 🙂

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I’ve just received my Chain Reaction order, super quick delivery and kept well informed.
Great company to deal with.

vickster

Legendary Member
True but it was ordered and paid for on Friday (by bank transfer) and it isn't even in "order in progress" yet
Do they have stock? And no German company does anything customer service wise on a weekend :becool:

GetFatty

Ãœber Member
Do they have stock? And no German company does anything on a weekend :becool:
Yep they have stock. I just hark back to the good old days of internet shopping when it was good behaviour not to take money before despatch. Even early Amazon held by that one. Rose won't process your order much less despatch until they have your money

vickster

Legendary Member
Yep they have stock. I just hark back to the good old days of internet shopping when it was good behaviour not to take money before despatch. Even early Amazon held by that one. Rose won't process your order much less despatch until they have your money
Don't know that any companies will now. Not that I would realistically expect it

GeekDadZoid

Ãœber Member
I ordered from Chain Reaction a few weeks ago and they where brilliant.

However ordered on Friday and paid for next day delivered from Wiggle as I needed something for yesterday and the order didn't arrive, they really didn't seem to care, so order cancelled and placed through a spa cycles as I am in less of a rush now as I won't be able to fit untill next weekend. Cost me a few quid more but I was due to order something from spa anyway so about balanced out after shipping fees taken I to account.

I'll have to go to the shop and get my self some haribo

Top Bottom