changed my mind again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scott s10

had a long thought about it and decided that for a time trial bike i would get this and these two wheel and this wheel iv changed my mind for value andit should be better and i get a discount from wiggle for being a british cycling member.

Will1985

Über Member
I suggest that an F5R/F6R would be better than an F9R as it could be used in a wider range of conditions and won't be as twitchy in side winds.

mr-marty-martin

also dnt disc wheels only get advantages in terms of aero once your above a certain speed? are you hitting that speed yet? if not i would hold out a bit on jumping into buying something like a disc wheel

Will1985

Über Member
Good point Steve - I assumed he would have had that stuff already.

Now I think about it, if scott is 14 has he stopped growing? Could be an expensive investment of a frame if he has a spurt soon!

Young Un

Will1985 said:
Good point Steve - I assumed he would have had that stuff already.

Now I think about it, if scott is 14 has he stopped growing? Could be an expensive investment of a frame if he has a spurt soon!

I'm 14 aswell, and I am still growing, so I guess not?

Will1985

Über Member
Probably. I was ~158cm at 14 and 174cm now....still a short arse!

mr-marty-martin

one reason only the sponsered tt'er of that age round here has a proper carbon tt frame ( scott plasma )

everyone else jst uses semi aero alu frames, much better way to go imo

OP
OP
S

scott s10

no i havnt got any of that stuff yet better wait for the disc then get aero helmet and stuff first got my average up to 26mph now big improvement for me might have a chance at the time trial if i keep training

Young Un

Honestly, get the helmet, second per pound spent it will give you a much better advantage as will a skinsuit and oversocks. Can someone back me up with this?

Top Bottom