Chatroom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

For several months now I have been frequenting the chatroom and, quite frankly, I have become bored with the 'regulars' who appear to show no interest in my observations and moments of prolonged comic silence.

So, if you have not been into chatroom please pop in and help me, I can't promise I'll always be there but I shall be watching out and awarding special spot prizes to new chatroomers.

I would particularly like to invite anyone with an interest in whales todgers.

Look forward to seeing you there...

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
boring? Moi? *not ammused*

krushavik

I don't know much about whale todgers but whilst on Newark market I bought my daughters dog a dried bulls todger to chew costing £2. It was about 2 foot long and stunk the car out. When I gave it the dog he looked at it in disgust and just left it on the lawn, I thought well thats £2 wasted and it was. I do believe that at one time they use to make walking sticks out of them. I know that if I had one like that I would never work again. Well not hard work.

Arch

Married to Night Train
The only whale todger anecdote I have is a recollection of part of an OU course in the Victorian age, which showed a drawing done in the 18th century of a whale washed up on a British beach, with prominant todger, and lots of people promenading and looking at it (the whale, not just the todger). The same picture, republished in the Victorian era, had had the todger removed.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The bar stools on Aristotle Onassis' private yacht were uphostered with whale todger leather, apparently.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Arch and slowmotion - you would be most welcome in the chatroom, what with your tales of whales todgers. As would you yello with your appreciation of comic silence,,,

Arch

Married to Night Train
Arch and slowmotion - you would be most welcome in the chatroom, what with your tales of whales todgers. As would you yello with your appreciation of comic silence,,,

I haven't been in for a while, because I was getting a lot of error messages and failed 'logins' - I assume my laptop or my broadband are too slow...

I'll have another try later though. Now, dinner.

Top Bottom