Chavs on Mopeds - rant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Had an incident with a chav on a moped last night – dark so no camera footage – two narrow lanes (Red Lion Street, Richmond, outside police station ironically, for those that care) – end of one way system, took middle of left hand lane as a notorious pinch point as cars slow down and cyclists move out for 90 degree bend. Chav with L plates cut right in front of me, for no reason, with inches to spare – I called out something like “nice one you tw@t” so he stopped for a chat – I carried on rolling on his inside and he moved in left pushing me into the kerb – asked him why he cut me up – apparently it was because I was too far out from the kerb (primary) – told him he should learn how to ride a motorbike – he drove into me more – so I pushed him away – so he kicked the bike and sped off – couldn’t catch him unfortunatly/fortunatly – wish I’d given him a slap/taken the keys while I had a chance – police action pointless.

speccy1

Have you noticed they all wear Adidas tracky bottoms with the stripes on??:smile::laugh:

Makes me laugh to myself every time:hyper::smile:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
You should of gone on the right of him, then moved in on him.
Didnt someone on here once mention a fuel cut off button somewhere like the handlebars? Press that.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
TwickenhamCyclist said:
Had an incident with a chav on a moped last night – dark so no camera footage – two narrow lanes (Red Lion Street, Richmond, outside police station ironically, for those that care) – end of one way system, took middle of left hand lane as a notorious pinch point as cars slow down and cyclists move out for 90 degree bend. Chav with L plates cut right in front of me, for no reason, with inches to spare – I called out something like “nice one you tw@t” so he stopped for a chat – I carried on rolling on his inside and he moved in left pushing me into the kerb – asked him why he cut me up – apparently it was because I was too far out from the kerb (primary) – told him he should learn how to ride a motorbike – he drove into me more – so I pushed him away – so he kicked the bike and sped off – couldn’t catch him unfortunatly/fortunatly – wish I’d given him a slap/taken the keys while I had a chance – police action pointless.

Reminds me of something!

Not as bad as yours though. Just bloody annoying. You need a camera like mine that records in the dark.. :smile:

Tynan

Veteran
Joe24 said:
Didnt someone on here once mention a fuel cut off button somewhere like the handlebars? Press that.

kill switch, cuts the electrics, but only until they unkill it and press the starter

shove back, i'm sure you can ride quicker than a muppet on a moped,

seems to be a night for it, been a couple up here in the midlands

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
fossyant said:
Listening to the radio this evening and the reports said that most chavs were uninsured

But that the police are going to do sod all about it. and just leave them alone

thomas

the tank engine
Joe24 said:

There were a couple of d*ck head bikers on Critical Mass last night and a few people suggested pushing some button/taking the keys out.

I think if anyone actually had of, the biker would have thumped them.

Top Bottom