Cheap carbon parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Any ideas where I could possibly get very cheap carbon parts from?

I am looking for forks and wheels in particular. I dont really want to be paying over £40-£50 for the bits so dont care if they are used.

Good luck to you. Not only in finding them but in them being any good with such a low budget. I wouldn't touch cf parts in your price range with a disinfected barge pole :eek:

Why you so adamant you want carbon anyway? If your budget to buy is so low how are you ever going to replace them when they get damaged?

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Good luck to you. Not only in finding them but in them being any good with such a low budget. I wouldn't touch cf parts in your price range with a disinfected barge pole :eek:

Why you so adamant you want carbon anyway? If your budget to buy is so low how are you ever going to replace them when they get damaged?

Actually, i was thinking of anything lighter than what I have at the moment (steel frame). So I am opting for aluminium or any other metal that bicycle parts are maade out of.

TAV

Guru
Its off a trek road bike i dont know what size it is but i think its off a trek 1.4

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
could you possibly post a picture? and what diameter (or circumference) is the top of it? (I need to know if it will fit because I had a problem with my mountain bike where I changed the forks and they didnt fit.

Top Bottom