Cheap Kryptonite D Locks - West Midlands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

abo

Bummer, anyone in the West Midlands care to get me one? :thumbsup:

ohnovino

Large Member
That looks like a great offer. Shame the T&Cs state "To qualify for this offer you must live and travel by public transport within the Network West Midlands Area" or I'd have gone for it.

I got this setup and I've used it once, and I paid more than £10 for it (I paid more than the current £27 price tag on Amazon for it too! meh).

link doesn't work as you need .com in there

www.networkwestmidlands.com/dlock

Not only do you need to travel within the area, you need to live within the area too - so if you just so happen to ride from outside of their area to get to a station, it won't count. Granted I am not far off from one of their stations at all.

link doesn't work as you need .com in there

www.networkwestmidlands.com/dlock

Not only do you need to travel within the area, you need to live within the area too - so if you just so happen to ride from outside of their area to get to a station, it won't count. Granted I am not far off from one of their stations at all.

Looks good; I think though I live a tad far north though :thumbsup:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
I don't think they do.

The form is a manual thing, do it and see what they say.

Will do later as need to fill in chq number which I don't have. You don't have to put what station you travel to so should be ok. I do travel to and past some of the Metro stops, the train station and the new bus station so technically...... :whistle:

doogle84

Thanks Upsidedown, perfect timing and I'm lucky (?) enough to live in Redditch! I'd even got the same lock and cable in an online shopping basket at more than twice the price when I spotted this...

Top Bottom