Check out that forecast...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamG

Guru
Awww yeah! Sledging like a muthaf**ka!

A

another_dave_b

roadiewill said:
THE WESTCOUNTRY IS WHERE ITS AT. who needs scotland for snow eh? all we need now is a small mountain range...
Do the EU still have butter mountains? Perhaps they could lend you one :sad:

iLB

Hello there
no more snow please! im waiting for a parcel from the postman and I want to ride my bike at the weekend...

Willow

15 of us spent 3.5 hours clearing snow on the drive through at school so we can get it open tomorrow - that is if people can get up the hill first. We didn't do the staff car park as we'd had enough by then and 4 people had to be pushed out. If it snows again we will make all those who didn't turn up today do it, I;ll be suprised if I can move in the morning. I love the snow but even I was starting to get fed up with it by the time we finished. Mufti day tomorrow and the children will be given more opportunity to play on the lovely, deep untouched snow on the playground and field. Thankfully we have a head who believes in living as well as education.

barq

I wish the forecasts were a bit more consistent. Depending on who I listen to I'm going to get rain that either will or won't freeze, two or eight inches of snow, or nothing at all. ;) I may as well ask the cat! :blush:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Looks like it's gonna freeze up Manchester ans possibly snow, or not...... ;)

Good job I got 36 miles in today commuting and 'business' miles....

Will1985

Über Member
Not good - the pavements were like an ice rink this evening so I dread to think what they will be like tomorrow...I think I'll be walking on the road!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
The pavements here were just ice this morning. Bit slippy going down the hill.
Going up a steep slope across the playing fields(theres a path, not walking on mud) it was just ice. Bit hard on one bit where it was very slippy, but i managed to get up and across.
On the way back from 6th form i slid down the slope, and didnt fall over:becool:
Ment to be more snow here tomorrow, but abit late really, so not sure if school will be cancelled. I have a practice PE test tomorrow, and i really cant be bothered to revise for it:sad:

Top Bottom