Childrens mountain bikes for Sale Trek MT60 and Giant MTX 25 £20

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve T

Veteran
My lad has just been bought a new MTB due to the unfortunate closure of my LBS and its closing down sale.
I have two bikes to sell one Trek MT60 with 20 inch wheels and 6 gears. It was used daily last summer and in good working order (although tatty as any bike owned by a 12 year old boy gets)

I also have a 24 inch wheel Giant MTX 250 with I believe 24 gears - this I bought from a friend so hasn't really been used by my lad and it is a bit tatty and needs a bit of TLC ( lubrication, cleaning nothing major but is a solid performer) , I was planning for this to his next bike until we spotted the shiny new one earlier today. Giant pictures now added .

I'd like £30 for each bike but don't want to post so collection only realistically( I do travel extensively in my job so a meet up is also possible). Just had a look on fleabay and realised that I've overpriced these - now £20 each .

Pics of the Trek:-
IMG_4390.jpg
IMG_4391.jpg
giant 1.jpg giant 2.jpg giant 3.jpg giant 5.jpg IMG_4390.jpg IMG_4391.jpg IMG_4394.jpg giant 1.jpg

Last edited:

broady

Veteran
Got any pics of the Giant?
And where are you?

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
Hi broady - forgot to add that - nr Wellingborough Northants you will remember I bought a yellow iphone 5s from you (which is still going strong )so pretty close to you. Giant pics a bit later on once I've collected the new one.

broady

Veteran
I thought it was Steve Glad it's serving you well.
My daughter might be interested in the bike so I'll show her a picture of it if you have one?

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
I thought it was Steve Glad it's serving you well.
My daughter might be interested in the bike so I'll show her a picture of it if you have one?
Hi mate,
Pictures are now attached to the above advert - which bike is it?

Top Bottom