Christmas Day morning, anyone else...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I will need to escape the madhouse on either Christmas day or Boxing day morning for sanity reasons, so yes I will be out one or the other.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I went for a couple of hours Christmas morning last year and was very surprised at how busy the roads were.

May go for a quick blast...

martint235

Dog on a bike
I used to go out while the turkey was cooking. It all depends on whether or not I'm hungover. Quick blast out to Toy's Hill may be on the cards but the hangover will probably win!

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
After travelling the world on Christmas Eve, I will still be full of adrenalin and hyped up to go straught back to the North Pole so I will spend the morning in Korat cycling and giving sweets to the kids.
As you unwrap your presents, pleae spare a thought for me - i never get presents but my present is to see smiles on faces.
P.S. Some of you are expecting carbon bikes but due to shortages you may be getting a boxed set of hankies, an Old Spice shaving set and a subscription to the Daily Mail.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
No chance. SWMBO would kill me.

I'll be at church, then off to my parents - so no time for a ride. Unless my dad's Christmas present bike won't fit on the car rack. Then it'll be a LONG ride for me!

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
I would be going out Christmas Eve, but no one wants to join me!

ohnovino

Large Member
I'll get out if I can. The family normally hits the booze by about 10am, with the first arguments starting at 10:30, so that'll be the time to slip away.

Blue

Legendary Member
No cycling on Christmas, Boxing or New Years days for me.

I hope to be too busy :smooch:'ing and :cheers:'ing with Mrs Blue.

Top Bottom