chuffy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

I love chuffy, as everyone should.

Anybody who doesn't love chuffy evidently has some sort of hormonal disorder.

Noodley

yep that sounds about right.

jonesy

Guru
Abitrary said:
You've been a bit of tit though sometimes, though, noodley? Tell us a story

You are clearly wide awake and full of creativity tonight, so why don't you tell us one?

Abitrary said:
You know what I see him like?

He's like a bit lump of special spanish adapted lard, all white and desperate.

Rolling along skid row, picking up loads of discarded heroin injection needles. Like a playdough soothsayer.

What a tit.

You see, on the one hand, you go from good advice on the guitar thread, though beginning to veer towards the end and then post a w$nk of a thread like this. You have your admirers Abitrary but most of the time I'm not one of them.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

jonesy said:
You are clearly wide awake and full of creativity tonight, so why don't you tell us one?

OK, this is a true spooky story, and very true.

In the late 70s when I was about 7, I was watching TV, with my brothers, on top of which a cheeseplant was placed.

It was saturday, a good day, and my mum used to talk to the cheeseplant, but it was only a bud.

Then one day she said "hello my little cheeseplant".

And the whole bud sprung open, and we jumped back in shock.

jonesy

Guru
Abitrary said:

In the late 70s when I was about 7, I was watching TV, with my brothers, on top of which a cheeseplant was placed.

It was saturday, a good day, and my mum used to talk to the cheeseplant, but it was only a bud.

Perhaps it wasn't a cheeseplant. Was it one of these?

krynoid.jpg

col

Legendary Member
Not seen them with a hat and scarf on before?;)

yenrod

I quite rate Abs.

He's similiar to me - looks at life from the side sortof' and most don't get it.

Being a 'robot' in life only makes for the boring.

yenrod

Abitrary said:

If I said now;

I once was talking with someone in the dark (on the fone) had the lights off after eveyone had gone to bed and seen an aparition, blue in colour and knew who and 'what' it was (respect) pity it wasn't around for longer but still i was a mixture of fear and absolute perplexedness/gob smacked - felt no fear...

Would some say i'm crazy.

Probably, but still its personal to me and what i'm saying is truthfull.

Those who dont admit these things aint 'found life' yet !

Off-topic ????

jonesy

Guru
yenrod said:
If I said now;

I once was talking with someone in the dark (on the fone) had the lights off after eveyone had gone to bed and seen an aparition, blue in colour and knew who and 'what' it was (respect) pity it wasn't around for longer but still i was a mixture of fear and absolute perplexedness/gob smacked - felt no fear...

Would some say i'm crazy.

Probably, but still its personal to me and what i'm saying is truthfull.

Those who dont admit these things aint 'found life' yet !

Off-topic ????

tardisbig.gif

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Crackle said:
You see, on the one hand, you go from good advice on the guitar thread, though beginning to veer towards the end and then post a w$nk of a thread like this. You have your admirers Abitrary but most of the time I'm not one of them.

If I'm honest, so called crackle, I don't know what to make of this half-baked badly spelled, misinformed squeek of ignominy.

Crackle said:
I take it as a compliment. ;)

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
I take it as a compliment. ;)

Yeah, crackle.

Chuffy knows that I could roll him up right inside a cheap persian rug...

And then buy a forklift truck that I could pick him up with and batter you round the head with he, you tit.

Top Bottom