Classic Skin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rusky

CC Addict
What he said! :thumbsup:

Shaun

Founder
Shaun. Thanks for the classic skin, feels just like old times.

but, on the new thread option, not all the fonts are available. Thought you should know

When you say not all the fonts - do you mean all the fonts on your PC? or all the fonts that are available with the default (bold coloured) skin?

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
jonny jeez

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
When you say not all the fonts - do you mean all the fonts on your PC? or all the fonts that are available with the default (bold coloured) skin?

Cheers,

All the fonts usually available on the skin...in Particular Centuray Gothic, my weapon of choice.

PS, Its available on replies...as you can see.

PPS. Lovin the classic, everything works just like the old days with the addition of some nice new features.

PPPPPPS, I also noticed that the "fast reply" buttons at the bottom of the screen go a bit wierd (elongated and pixelated) sometimes. This may be a browser issue and is not constant.

rusky

CC Addict
It's in the drop-down for new threads for for me on FF 3.5.13.

OP
OP
jonny jeez

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
It works okay for me.

What browser are you using? and are you selecting the font from the drop-down before you start composing your post?

Cheers,

Using IE, tried FF at work with same result...some fonts not available before or after typing, as below

12-1copy.jpg

as apposed the normal list available on replies etc

222copy.jpg

Shaun

Founder
One thing I have noticed about the classic skin, it doesn't resize to the screen width.

That was intentional, as really wide paragraphs of text can be quite difficult to read.

A few people have asked about a wide-screen version though, so I'll probable create one. I just want to tweak some area's of the skin before I finalise it.

It's on my ever expanding to-do list ... lol :smile:

Cheers,

Top Bottom