Clyde Tunnel Acoustics test?!?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cycling through the tunnel last week I appear to have stumbled across an acoustics test being run in the Clyde Tunnel cyclepath/walkway. I can only assume that some future musical event is planned to take advantage of the admittedly very good acoustics.

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UHXsWGPNCu0

I'm not so sure about the performers that were hired for the testing though....

;)

hackbike 6

The sounds down there reminded me of when I first played Quake.Awesome.

Maz

Guru
Good job you weren't wearing your Celtic shirt...

longers

Legendary Member
I love the way your speed diminishes as you get closer to the source of the singing noise racket :sad:. Very sensible.

There's tunnels on the TransPennineTrail in Yorkshire (somewhere - I forget the exact location :wacko:) and the acoustics and echoes are absolutely fantastic. I rode back through twice making silly noises :sad:.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

longers said:
I love the way your speed diminishes as you get closer to the source of the singing noise racket :sad:. Very sensible.

Yes, that's right. My speed reduced because I was wary of what was up ahead of me. Nothing to do with the incredibly steep climb. Oh no! :wacko:

Dom will be along shortly to make comments about my heavy breathing, probably suggesting that the 'performers' could hear me coming before I could hear them... :sad:

Top Bottom