Come on United

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Come on boys......

Fergie must have given you a right ear bashing over the last week or so - and you are at home tonight...no excuses...!!! :rolleyes:

Come on Barca!

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ah bugger, even if we win, I'm on a plane or getting on one when the FINAL will be shown...FFS !!!!! - 21st May - argh...oh well 2 weeks in the sun on a beach - will have to catch up at the airport !

Maz

Guru
I'll be wearing my day-glo Barca Away Shirt tomorrow to celebrate.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
At least United, Liverpool and Chelsea have got some influential English players in their sides which is more than can be said if the Arse had got through.
I hope Man U get through, I have a soft spot for the sort of footie they play. Luiza is in love with Cristiano but also thinks Rooney is cute!

Perhaps Domtyler does have a chance with her.:angry:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Man U are going through a dangerous phase at the moment, where the momentum has gone. I'd love to see a Man U - Liverpool final, though I have developed a grudging respect for Chelsea because of the way they have ground results out.

I can't believe I just said that.

Melvil

Smokin Joe said:
Man U are going through a dangerous phase at the moment, where the momentum has gone. I'd love to see a Man U - Liverpool final, though I have developed a grudging respect for Chelsea because of the way they have ground results out.

I can't believe I just said that.

Tsssk, Tsssk saying chelsh** are good Tssk Tssk

Top Bottom